Monday, May 15, 2006

Thanks everyone!

I just wanna say thank you to all those who read my blog and put up with the frequent self-destructive blogs. I know it can be quite annoying and sometimes it may make you worry about the person writing them.

Don't worry! I'm alright and for those of you who know me I do eventually pull out of those ruts where I am depressed.

Things haven't been going too well lately but I am coping and again want to say thank you to those of you who put up with me.

A little word on the Songs by Killjoy blogs: I was not in a bad mood when I posted those...they were in fact written several years ago and I just thought I would post them to see what people thought.

I'm still trying to find a college with a convenient location that offers mechanics programs, but I haven't had much luck...maybe I'll find something soon.

Anywho, I hope you are all doing well and that life is treating you fairly. Goodnight!

2 Comments:

Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Whats the deal with college? ITT would be good I think. Ive got a friend going to the one in Phoenix.

12:44 AM  
Blogger KillJoy said...

Nope, Westwood College Online! I'm taking courses in Game Art & Design! How cool is that?! They also get you a job when you graduate! I'm so excited I can't wait to begin classes(that's even if they accept me)!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home