Thursday, May 04, 2006

Songs by Killjoy Pt. 1

(V1)I see a strange shade of gray
Since you went away
For me there is no day
In my mind is where you'll stay

(Bridge)

I saw you on the street today
You turned and walked away
For me there's only pain
From my skies falls only rain

(Chorus)My hearts on fire
'Cause you're a liar
I'm always cryin'
But I'm not dyin'.
The worlds still turnin'
Though I'm still burnin'
You leavin' me was not the end
You were my only sin

(V2)At first were happy days
All colors; No shades of gray
I meant the words that I would say
My heart still screams them to this day

(Bridge)

You can't see what you've done to me

(Bridge)

We could never be

(Bridge)

(Chorus)

I see a strange shade of gray
*My heart's on fire
Since you went away
*'Cause you're a liar
For me there is no day
*I'm always cryin'
In my mind is where you'll stay
*But I'm not dyin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home