Friday, May 12, 2006

I HAVE A DREAM!

So folks, another wonderous week has gone by...(don't ask how it went...it wasn't pretty).

Either way, I found out another hobby I enjoy: WORKING ON CARS! I want to become an ASE certified mechanic so I can do what I like and make money...also it would be a great help with another interest.

What? Did I not mention this other interest? WOW! Well, I'll tell you! It is none other than................(are you ready?): Buying classic junk piles and restoring them to thier former glory as muscle cars! Wow...you know what I'm talking about!

1970 Ford Gran Torino(Starsky and Hutch car)
1970 Dodge Challenger (450 Mopar engine...4 on the floor...also the Fast and the Furious car)
1969 Dodge Charger
1967 Chevy Corvette
1965 Ford Mustang
1962 Shelby Cobra 500
19??(can't remember the year or make) Dolorian
1964 Ford Fairlane
1957 Chevy Bel-Air(not sure how to spell it)
1969 Chevy Camaro (any of the older models will do actually)

You get the idea. I have a '70 Gran Terino just beyond my grasp at the moment...I'll start with that one once I have it.

Anywho...goodnight y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

My fav is the '68 Camero

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home