Monday, April 24, 2006

Santa Monica

She fills my bed with gasoline,
You think I would have noticed.
Her mind's made up,
the love is gone.
Think someone's trying to show us a sign...
that even if if we thought it would last,
the moment would pass.
My bones will break and my heart will give,
Oh it hurts to live.
---
*Oh I remember the day,
When you left for Santa Monica
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything.
And I remember the time,
When you left for Santa Monica,
Yeah I rmember the day you told me "It's over"
---
It hurts to breathe,
Every time that your not next to me.
Her mind's made up-the girl is gone.
And now I'm forced to see.
I think I'm on my way
Oh it hurts to live today
She said "Don't you wish you were dead like me?"
---
*Oh I remember the day,
When you left for Santa Monica.
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything.
And I remember the time,
When you left it all behind-
Yeah I remember the day you told me "It's over"
***
*"Santa Monica"-Theory of a Dead Man
I love this song. If you have time, get it! It's beautiful...though a little depressing.
Sometimes I wish I was dead...other times I wish everyone else was.
-Killjoy (December 24, 2004)

3 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Love ya bro.

1:23 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

I was unaware that Theory of Dead Man had any other good songs besides No Surprise...Ill have to check this one out.

Take it easy it looney-ville.

10:21 AM  
Blogger strangewords said...

I agree. Incredible song.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home