Thursday, April 20, 2006

*Missing Person

"There was a boy who had the faith to move a mountain,
And like a child he would believe without a reason,
Without a trace he dissapeared into the void and,
I've been searchin' for that missing person.
He used to want to try to walk the straight and narrow,
He had a fire and he could feel it in the marrow.
It's been a long time and I haven't seen him lately but...
I've been searchin' for that missing person."

It seems no matter how hard I try that I can't seem to go back to the way I thought, believed and lived before my ex-fiance. I've searched everywhere, but I seem to have lost the trail of my missing person.

"Another question in me,
One for the powers that be,
It's got me thrown and so I
*put on my poker face*
And try to figure it out,
this undeniable doubt,
A common occurance-
*Feeling so out of place*
Gaurded and cynical now,
Can't help from wondering how,
My heart evolved into the-
*Rock beating inside of me*
So I reel,
such a stoic ordeal,
Where's that feeling that I don't feel?!"
Long since gone I tell you, though every now and then I feel a little of it. I want to hold on to it but it always slips away. Maybe someday I'll find my "missing person".
*"Missing Person" by Micheal W. Smith (if you haven't heard it, its awsome)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home