Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm the baby! Change my diaper!

You know, I wonder sometimes what women really want in a man. Do they want a guy who cares? Who takes out thier trash? Who brings them a flower when they frown to say "I'm sorry" or just to see them smile(because to them there is nothing more beautiful)? Who is willing to admit his faults and work on them and talk about the relationship's problems to make it work out?

Seriously! I wish someone could tell me and make me understand!

I have recently been called childish because I like to play my XBOX when I get frustrated or angry. I've been called childish because I brought my ex-girlfriend flowers as a way to brighten her day when she was feeling ill.

CHILDISH?! Well, if I'm such a baby, BRING ON THE HUGGIES!!!!!
Is it being childish when your pregnant girlfriend is uncomfortable and you worry about it and do everything to make her feel better?! Is it childish when you refuse to let her take her trash out at night in a bad neighborhood because you couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her(so you do it for her)?! IS IT CHILDISH TO GO OUT AND BUY HER AND HER 2 YEAR OLD SON FOOD WHEN THEY HAVE NONE?!

WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!!!!!!

You know, just for once, I'd love to get a girlfriend who accepts me for WHO I AM, not who THEY THOUGHT I WAS...is that too much to ask? Noone is who you think they are at first glance.

I need a girlfriend who LIKES to wear dresses. Never had one of those...bah, who am I kidding, that type wouldn't even look at me.

Skrew this, I'm not trusting another woman again. YOU'RE ALL HYPOCRITICAL LIARS WITH MORE BAGGAGE THAN AN AIRPORT BAGGAGE RETURN AFTER THE HOLIDAYS!

I hate being single but I hate relationships even more. Used to love em. So much for getting married and having kids. GOODNIGHT!

3 Comments:

Blogger rambouillet said...

Love ya bro - even with all my baggage. ;)

2:07 PM  
Blogger KillJoy said...

Ram, what brand of suitcase to you carry?

7:58 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Maybe your aiming at the wrong women. So, aim at the other .3% of the female population...cause the rest suck.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home